We are looking forward to the Python Quick Camp coming up on October 17, 2017. Paul Boal, our Vice President of Delivery, will be giving a hands-on 90 min course, giving participants a quick overview of the latest trends in using Python for data science, followed by a practical workshop.
Here’s a brief overview of the course:
- Using Python to close the gap between data scientists and technical users
- Python frameworks, IDEs, web-based notebooks, and other development tools on the rise
- Integrating specialized Python code through language- and technology-agnostic APIs
- Basic arithmetic and variables
- Data structures such as Python lists and dictionaries, ndarrays, and Pandas DataFrames
- How to build Numpy arrays and perform parallel calculations
- Creating Python functions, importing packages, and control program flow
- How to create and customize data visualizations with matplotlib, Pandas, Seaborn, and Plotly
- Participants will gain an understanding of how Python can provide rich data structures and functions
We hope to see you there, register HERE!