We work with clients to create change for extraordinary results.
In today’s changing healthcare landscape, getting ahead and staying ahead leaves little time for a learning curve. So, it’s not enough just to choose a team that knows their way around data, analytics and digital. You need a business-focused partner with healthcare expertise.
That’s who we are. Here’s why it matters:
Focused healthcare expertise combined with a lightweight structure and a superior level of accountability and engagement allows us to deliver industry-best expertise at a lower cost than global competitors and other mid-market firms.
Enduring, Value-Driven Results
With a single-minded focus on value, we combine people, process, culture and technology to both drive change that gets our clients to the business outcomes they need—and that also makes that change permanent.
Unrivaled Speed & Efficiency
At Amitech, our proven, pre-built assets, models and frameworks translate to an unmatched time-to-market for our clients. This built-in expertise offers the fastest and most efficient means to amplify internal capabilities and achieve meaningful results.
What We Do
Amitech’s expertise lies at the intersection of data, analytics, healthcare, and change.
Here’s what that means to our clients:
- Expert Guidance
- In our management consulting model, we deliver insights, recommendations and functional plans around IT and data proficiency.
- Hands-On Project Work
- Our information management engineering offers project consulting that delivers solution design and/or physical execution to create tangible resources for clients.
- Analytics & BI as a Service
- Business analytics development is project consulting that delivers stand-alone data analytics and business intelligence capability. You give us the data and our data scientists deliver the desired insights.
- Asset Creation
- Through our enterprise solutions work, we create IP and digital assets for single clients or a category of common client needs.
- Staff Augmentation
- Our industry-leading, internal recruiting team provides short and long-term staffing to fill specific flex needs or to close skill gaps for clients.